SP Grinding and Polishing
As your revered and highly reliable grinding and polishing specialists;
We deliver you a wide variety of superior quality concrete polishing, grinding and flooring services in Mildura, Sunraysia, Swan Hill, Broken Hill and other suburbs across Melbourne; & even beyond at competitive rates.
Customised Concrete Polishing, Grinding & Flooring Solutions across Melbourne Backed With 100% Service Guarantee
Fulfilling your wishes to get a well polished concrete floor; our professional team will employ different methods to properly polish, grind and prepare the concrete floor to aptly suit the use of every floor.
Being in this line of work for some time now; we possess all appropriate industry-grade tools and equipment to achieve quality results for every project we undertake.
Over our tenure; we have delivered our immaculate flooring services in several retail facilities, restaurants/bistros, showrooms, hotels, industrial warehouses, private homes, offices, commercial establishments and even in residential apartments/properties across Mildura, Sunraysia, Renmark, Swan Hill, Broken Hill; in Melbourne.
What Method Do We Follow When Delivering Our Concrete Polishing Services Near You…?
Our concrete polishing involves a multi-step mechanical polishing process. The first step involves grinding the concrete to the required exposure. That is followed by a 3-step grouting process. The whole point of this step is to properly fill in holes, cracks, and other existing blemishes in that concrete slab/floor.
Once our team is done with the grouting process; they will move over to the next step which is to harden the concrete slab chemically using top concrete densifiers. Doing so will strengthen the concrete surface exponentially and even affirm its sufficient shine longevity.
It is here and now that we begin with the polishing stage. To achieve a wonderful glimmer, our diligent team will use a series of top-grade polishing resins to work with over the concrete surface. Once the work is complete; we will present you with professionally finished concrete floors having an impressive uniform gloss.
Plus; we also pledge that our finished concrete floors will be appreciatively hard wearing and impressively impervious to scratches, foot traffic and other possible forms of imperfections likely to take place over the newly updated concrete surface.
A Look into Our Wide Variety of Services in Mildura & Other Melbourne Suburbs
- Concrete Grinding, Sealing & Polishing (both outdoors and indoors including Advanced concrete solutions on-request)
- Glue Removal Services
- Buffing, Sanding & Sealing indoor concrete floors
- Properly Washing & Sealing (mainly for garages and driveways/pathways)
- Meticulous Surface Polishing (both warehouses and factories)
- Top-quality Epoxy floor coating (be it clear or coloured for all targeted sectors as per request)
- Concrete repair solutions (featuring mechanical concrete polishing for all targeted sectors)
- Polished concrete matte finish as well as random exposure polished concrete, minimal exposure polished concrete, polyurethane polishing (as per request for all targeted sectors)
- Salt & Pepper exposed concrete polishing ( as well as salt and pepper exposed stone polishing on request)
- Concrete Resurfacing (for outdoors such as driveways, patios, backyards and so on)
What’s More – Our professional team also caters to special requests.
Additional if required: They include as – Acid etched polishing, polished concrete bench tops, grinding and sealing your particularly chosen concrete surface, floor leveling & concrete floor surface preparation!
We offer each of the aforementioned range of services in and across Mildura, Sunraysia, Renmark, Swan Hill; Broken Hill; in Melbourne.
Also striving to become the number #1 service provider in this respective industry; we extend our superior grade services to other cities like Adelaide & Sydney and across their suburbs too!
Ready to Get Your Old Floors Updated By Our Professional Team…?
Speak to us at your convenient time. We operate from Monday – Friday.
Furthermore, if you wish to get started with us and get an accurate cost estimate of your project; request for our free, non-obligatory service quote whenever you’re ready.